Tuesday 2 February 2016

Media Evaluation print screens

These are The Screen shots from when we were editing our media evaluation using song Vegas pro and the reason I took these is to show progress and to show that i can use Sony Vegas and that I know how to add text transitions and also edit the video show that it doesn't have a lot of pointless audio and video. 

In this screen shot it is about showing that i can add text in to Sony Vegas and I understand that when using the text that certain colors don't fit in with the video and there is also certain places were the text would fit perfectly because it is dark enough so the text would be readable and i also know These are just again me adding text and knowing what font , color and size to make them 


This print screen is to show that I can also edit my video and I know when to cut out parts that are unnecessary and would just hinder the video and make it look bad because of how there is a lot of silence and stuttering.

This is me showing that I can use transitions in my work and that I understand how I can use them and when to use them 

These are just again me adding text and showing I can  and I know how to add text and where text should be and what font , color and size to make them 

These are just again me adding text and showing I can  and I know how to add text and where text should be and what font , color and size to make them 

This is the me print screening the credits and showing that i can add credits and I know how they work and what to add and I also know how to end the video with the right type of ending.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Marcus, good clear shots of using Sony Vegas.
    Can you please make comments below each one explaining what you did and how you used the software etc.
    All of this will help to achieve Level 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have completed the task of adding annotation on my screen shots

      Delete
  2. Great work Marcus. It really does push up to level 3.
    Can you just go through and make sure you use capital I not i.
    You say here is, this is or these are a lot so I would suggest you maybe change to below you can see, above you can see, the image shows etc... to show variations.
    Great work and keep on working hard.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete