Friday 6 November 2015

Double Page spread Final (written)

Double Page spread Final
In my double page spread I was making mine about music and to be more specific it was about Korean pop (Kpop) and this was also focused on a girl group who is well known in Korean and well known to most Kpop fans and the group is called Girls Generation, SNSD, GG and also has many more. So in my double page spread the first draft had two pages and both of these pages have been taken from the internet and in my final double page spread I will use my own photos of some girls doing similar poses or things as the girls or get a picture of something girly to still make the picture relevant to what I am talking about. In my research of a magazine I found that every magazine does have a page number in the bottom corners and with the information I had gain I also did the same in my double page spread to make it as close as possible

I also changed my text because I had used some text that was already been used form a different article and also I didn’t like the text font I was using because it didn’t seem like it fit the type of magazine genre and not only that I added more text in the bottom corner to tell the target audience about the interview and how there is a website for more information if they were really intrigued about the interview. I also used the logo for Girl Generation in my page because most double page spreads on Kpop magazines have the logo of the band they are interviewing (if they have a logo) and the colours for all my text and stuff were also chosen to fit the double page spread and kind of match it so it looks more professional. 

1 comment:

  1. instead of using words like things use codes and conventions. When talking about colour it is also used to signify certain messages to the TA- eg. purple is opulent and expensive ( think of milk tray)

    ReplyDelete