Tuesday 10 November 2015

Market research focus group in double page spread

Me : would you say my magazine double page spread looks ok ?
Danny : yes it does and when looking at the colours it really brings out the genre of the magazine which is Kpop


Me : what would you say is good about my Double page spread
Danny :the choice of background brings out the writing and is easy to see.


Me: what could I do to improve my work ?
Danny : get some first hand pictures.


Me: Does my double page spread fit the codes and conventions of a music double page spread ?
Danny : yes it does, I can tell just from one look that this is a Kpop magazine.


Me : if you could remove something or add something what would it be ?
Danny : I would put the writing in columns rather than paragraphs.


Me : would you say the font I have used is suitable ?
Danny : very suitable, it isn't very professional but not very silly either kind of in-between.


Me: What stands out the most when looking at my double page spread ?
Danny : the girls generation logo in the background


Me : Are the pictures I used appropriate for the magazine ?
Danny :  you need some first hand ones.


Me : Does the magazine appeal to the target audience ?
Danny : yes it would appeal to any Kpop fan I think as they would instantly recognise it.


Me : Now out of 10 what would you rate the magazine ?
Danny : 8


Me : finally if there are any other comments you have and there isn't a question for it  leave it here
Danny : I like this piece its very informative and well presented





1 comment:

  1. There are some good questions which if acted upon in your final draft will have made the focus group task worthwhile. Try to ensure that whilst trying to meet the TA expectations you don't lose those elements which have been successful.

    ReplyDelete