Friday 27 May 2016

Music Magazine extra thumbnail work

 These are some more thumbnails i did research on and made and these thumbnails were specifically made for kpop and jpop Magazine research and the reason is because i am doing a music magazine on kpop and after kpop the next big music type in Asia would be jpop and so naturally i chose that as my next researched market to go in to as it can offer some help in what a front page music magazine should be , and like i said before its the next biggest music type after kpop in Asia and so they similar so it would be easy to find ideas off one another. 

This is a thumbnail of another kpop magazine i have researched and looked into and this one is called kpop life and this helped me in showing me what looks good and what doesn't look good with a kpop magazine even though i didn't use its ideas in my magazines final outcome it did help me in guiding me on what to do like it was like a template that was already made and just needed to be filled in. 

This magazine again was another kpop magazine i researched however this one is different because with this one i actually used some on the designs and the layouts of the magazine in my final outcome and so again like the other one is was like a template already made and ready to be used it just needed the right type of magazine. 

These are my Japanese music magazines thumbnails and the reason i made these is to try and give me diversity with my work and to maybe give me ideas on my magazine even though i didn't use them. when trying to find Japanese magazines it was hard so i had to use the first ones i found and luckily it didn't take that long to find the second one after the first. 

This is the next music magazine thumbnail based on jpop i made and this one again i didn't use but it gave me diversity and a wide reach on what other magazines look like because altogether i made a thumbnails of  different county magazines so Korea, japan , America , United Kingdom and so with these designs it allows me to have a wide reach on music magazines and what other countries and other cultures like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment